Website Grand Villa of Delray West
Looks like home, feels like family
The IDEAL candidate has a passion for senior citizens, and a long track-record of success in immediately and positively impacting the census and revenues in Senior Living communities.
This person is primarily responsible for:
(1) building and sustaining census within the assigned community,
(2) counseling and guiding prospects and families through the sales process,
(3) aggressively, appropriately and dynamically following up on all opportunities, and
(4) confidently closing the sale and securing the resident.
Offering an exceptional compensation package of $65k – $110k including base salary and bonus structure, Grand Villa also provides extensive training associated with aproven sales process specific to the Senior Living industry.
In addition, specific focus will be given to the mastery of our internal CRM to properly maintain a data base of leads and opportunities to build and sustain a Assisted Living community resident census.
More over, Grand Villa also provides significant corporate-level marketing support to ensure your success, including:
(1) A fully-trained Contact Center that fields all incoming inquiry calls
(2) Lead entry into our proprietary CRM
(3) Appointment and Tour Set-up
(4) A Place for Mom and Caring.com Lead Vetting and “Table Setting”
(5) Aggressive Corporate-generated Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Internet Marketing campaigns
If you’re a proven closer that has immediate impact wherever you go, then this is the opportunity for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
8 hour shift
High school or equivalent (Required)
Assisted Living Sales: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.