Website Silver Tree Residential
Resident Services Coordinator
Silver Tree Residential, LLC is one of the fastest growing property management companies in the industry. We were formed in 2009 to operate a growing portfolio of multi-family and senior apartment communities. Our primary goal is to provide the best quality housing possible to our residents with safe, quiet, and amenity filled communities. Our exhaustive resident screening process is important to making each property successful, by aiming to improve the quality of our residents’ living environment. Furthermore, we have been successful in achieving extremely high REAC and MOR scores in all of our communities. It is through this firm commitment to excellence, that we at STR demonstrate a resounding record of success with our ever-growing portfolio of housing communities.
Resident Services Coordinator reports directly to the Community Director. The RSC is responsible for the prompt and efficient performance of all tasks assigned and for continuous self-improvement of skills and expertise. We are looking for a reliable team member who is willing to uphold our community to the highest standards.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Develop relationships and partnerships with multiple agencies and nonprofits in the market area to help provide services for residents.
· Link and develop ongoing educational programming, wellness presentations and on-site events for residents that enable, empower and promote resident self-sufficiency.
· Demonstrate a working knowledge of federal, state and local resources, including entitlement and means-tested programs available to seniors that support a consumer-directed approach toward independent living.
· Provide information on available resources to residents, their families and representatives that are targeted to meet service needs requested and directed by the resident to enhance their ability to age in place.
· Serve as a liaison with medical and professional services providers, and community agencies and/or upon request and/or authorization from the resident or his/her legal representative.
· Report abuse, neglect or exploitation of a resident in accordance and compliance with appropriate state statutes, and standards of ethical practice.
· Does not provide direct services to residents but may provide limited case management when requested and authorized by the resident.
· Maintain resident files in compliance with HUD requirements, utilizing such files to prepare and submit HUD regulatory reports as directed.
· Develop and maintain a resource directory for the apartment community.
· When consumer-directed, SC shall assist the resident, family and designated representatives with transition into and out of the facility.
· Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening.
· Individual will possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in gerontology, social work or related field. Master’s degree and/ or AASC Professional Services Coordinator certification is preferred but not required.
· Individual will possess a minimum of three years of experience providing social services and a genuine interest in continuing education that directly serves the elderly.
· Individual will be informed as to legal liability issues relevant to the provision of social services to at-risk populations.
· Individual will possess a sincere commitment and passion to serve an elderly population characterized by physical, functional, social and cognitive challenges.
· Individual will possess strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to problem-solve, educate and advocate for vulnerable adults.
· Excellent organizational skills and knowledge of MS Office. Experience with Excel is required.
To ensure STR gets the best candidates, we offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
For more information, please visit our website: www.st-residential.com.
Silver Tree Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com