APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A CLEAN DRIVING RECORD!
POSITION TITLE: Transportation Staff
STATUS: Hourly / Non-exempt
Responsible for transporting residents to doctor’s appointments, treatment appointments, grocery store, monthly outings and extended trips as scheduled..
Essential Job Functions:
1. Drive van, bus or automobile us on regular schedule to meet resident needs.
2. Assist residents on and off bus/van, tracking attendance and coordinating equipment (walkers, wheelchairs, canes etc.).
3. Load groceries and other purchased items into bus/van.
4. Schedule and coordinate routine vehicle maintenance.
5. Clean and wash vehicle.
6. May perform housekeeping functions as directed.
7. The Community embraces a culture of hospitality, you are expected to:
• We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
• We treat everyone with courteous respect.
• We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
• We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
• We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
• We embrace and value our differences.
At The Gardens of Lake Alfred, job descriptions are guidelines. They are not intended to identify every task that an employee
will be asked to do. They are intended to give a general outline of the work, responsibilities, and qualifications of
the position. Employees are expected to provide whatever assistance is needed so that both individual and company success can be achieved.
• We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
• We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
• We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
• We pay attention to details.
Education Required (Preferred):
• High school diploma or equivalent in education, training and experience
Years/Months of Experience:
• Minimum of six months experience as a bus/van driver
• Requires C.D.L. endorsement for 15 passengers or more and current valid driver’s license
Special Requirements (if applicable):
• Doctor’s statement verifying employee is free from communicable disease
• Must possess current and valid driver’s license consistent with the requirements determined by size of vehicle and laws of the state in which the driver is licensed.
• Must possess personal driving record consistent with the requirements of the Fleet Safety Policy.
1. List tools, equipment, machines used on the job:
• Bus, van, cellular phone, C.B./two way radio
2. Physical activities of the position:
• Lifts up to 100 lbs. occasionally
• Carries up to 100 lbs. occasionally
• Pushes and pulls up to 100 lbs. occasionally
• Climbs, reaches, bends and twists occasionally
• Talks and listens occasionally
3. Physical requirements of the job:
• Light work – exerts up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
4. Visual acuity requirements, including color, depth perception, and field of vision:
• Mobile equipment operator; this is a minimum standard for use with those who operate care, trucks, vans, uses, fork lifts, cranes and high lift equipment.
5. Environmental factors:
• Worker is subject to inside and outside environmental conditions.
I have read and understand the above job tasks, and pledge to the best of my ability to perform each duty and responsibility to the highest standard possible.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com