*** $500 sign on bonus after 90 days of employment completion***
The Server Position is responsible for table service in the Community dining rooms, kitchen and other duties assigned in this job description while projecting a positive attitude every day!
Essential Job Duties:
1. Sets tables and maintains work stations in proper order.
2. Takes orders, provides service and requested items both graciously and courteously.
3. Clears dishes from tables during and after meal service.
4. Answers pertinent questions about menu items.
1. Assists in maintaining a high level of customer service for our residents and their guests.
2. Assists with dish washing and distribution of clean dishes if needed.
3. Maintains safe and sanitary conditions in work areas.
4. Maintains acceptable standards of personal hygiene and complies with department dress code.
5. Completes all assigned cleaning tasks.
6. Attends in-service training and education sessions as assigned.
7. Assist with menu distribution and collection.
8. Maintain temperature logs.
9. Daily cleaning logs and schedules while directing other server staff members.
10. Directing and maintaining sanitary conditions in the dining room.
11. Helping to maintaining proper food labeling.
12. Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
The Gardens of Lake Alfred fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, co-workers, and guests:
1. We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
2. We treat everyone with courteous respect.
3. We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
4. We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
5. We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
6. We embrace and value our differences.
7. We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
8. We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
9. We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
10. We pay attention to details.
1. Ability to understand and follow instructions in English and communicate effectively.
2. Experience waiting tables in a hotel, restaurant or club with fine dining preferred; will train.
3. Ability to interpret and explain menu, refer or answer questions, coordinate meal service process and understands requests.
4. Ability to work in close cooperation with residents, guests, visitors, families, supervisor and peers. Requires courtesy, tact and graciousness.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Works indoors; must be able to stand/walk for 100% of the work day; must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs. independently; must be able to push and pull bus carts weighing up to 50 lbs. independently; must be able to bend, stoop, reach, and balance frequently throughout the work day. Must be able to see, hear, and speak.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com