39-940. Forms for application, reports, records and inspections; records open to inspection; unlawful acts.
- The secretary for aging and disability services may prescribe and supply necessary forms for applications, reports, records and inspections for adult care homes. All prescribed records shall be open to inspection by the designated agents of the agencies administering this act.
- It shall be unlawful to:
- Make false entries in such records;
- omit any information required or make any false report concerning any adult care
- file or cause to be filed such false or incomplete records or reports with the Kansas department for aging and disability services or with any agency administering this act, knowing that such records or reports are false or incomplete.
History: L. 1961, ch. 231, § 18; L. 1972, ch. 171, § 15; L. 1975, ch. 462, § 46; L. 1981, ch. 187, § 1;
- 2003, ch. 149, § 9; L. 2014, ch.
115, § 132; July 1