59A-36.030 Process for Maintaining ALF Core Training Provider Registration.
(1) MAINTAINING ALF CORE TRAINING PROVIDER REGISTRATION.
(a) After receiving the initial core training provider registration, the approved provider must re-register with the Agency every 2 years by submitting documentation of his or her compliance with the continuing education requirement as specified in section 429.52(5), F.S., and this rule.
(b) The provider must submit the documentation to the address referenced on AHCA Form 3180-1038. It must be submitted no later than 30 calendar days after each two-year continuing education cycle. The 2-year cycle begins on the date of the initial training provider registration. Documentation must include the following:
- Title of the training program;
- Subject matter of the training program;
- The training program agenda including topics discussed;
- The core training provider’s name and registration number;
- Date(s) of participation;
- Number of hours of the training program; and
- The continuing education training provider’s name, signature, credentials, and professional license number, if applicable.
(2) APPROVAL PROCESS.
(a) Within 30 calendar days after receiving the required continuing education documentation, the Agency must notify the provider in writing that the continuing education requirement:
- Has been met; or
- Has not been met and the reasons why; or
- Has omissions or additional information is requested.
- If the Agency does not receive the omitted or additional information within 30 calendar days of the request, the provider’s registration shall be cancelled. The Agency must provide written notification of its decision, including the reason for the cancellation, no later than 30 calendar days after the deadline for the request for the omitted or additional information.
- If the Agency receives the omitted or additional information as requested within the 30 calendar day time period, the Agency must process the core training provider’s registration within 30 calendar days after all required information is received. The Agency must provide written notification to the provider of its decision.
(b) Failure to submit proof of the continuing education requirement as specified in this rule shall result in cancellation of the core training provider’s registration. The Agency must provide written notification of such action no later than 30 calendar days after the information was due.
(c) If the provider’s registration is cancelled under paragraphs (a) and (b) of this subsection, and the provider subsequently meets the continuing education requirement, he or she may re-apply for registration as specified in rule 59A-36.029, F.A.C., and include documentation that the continuing education requirement has been met pursuant to this rule.