(a) A license to operate an assisted living home will state
(1) whether it is a probationary or standard license;
(2) the effective date of the license;
(3) the name of the licensee;
(4) the location and mailing address of the home to which the license applies;
(5) the number of residents the home is licensed to serve and which licensing agency
will monitor the home’s compliance with AS 47.33 and this chapter;
(6) the expiration date of the license;
(7) the special conditions, waivers, or variances that have been approved by the
licensing agency; and
(8) the address and phone number of the licensing agency.
(b) An assisted living home shall post the license in the home or otherwise make it readily
accessible to residents, prospective residents, or resident representatives, service providers, staff, and the public.