- Quality Assurance.
(1) The [assisted living program] manager shall develop and implement a quality assurance plan.
(2) Quality Assurance Plan.
(a) The [assisted living] manager and the delegating nurse or case manager shall meet at least every 6 months to review the:
(i) Change in status of the program’s residents;
(ii) Outcomes of pharmacy reviews;
(iii) Service plan requirements; and
(iv) Written recommendations or findings of the consultant pharmacist, as required by Regulation [.29J]
(b) The [assisted living] manager shall document the proceedings of the meeting referred to in §A(2)(a) of this regulation.
- Family Council.
(1) If [assisted living] program residents have a family council, the assisted living program shall make reasonable attempts to cooperate with the family council.
(2) The family council for [an assisted living] program may consist of the following members:
(a) Members of a current resident’s family; or
(b) An individual appointed by a current resident, or if the resident is incapable of appointing an individual, an individual appointed by the resident’s family.
- Resident Councils.
(1) If [an assisted living] program has a resident council, the [assisted living] program shall make reasonable attempts to cooperate with the residents’ council.
(2) A resident council shall consist of current residents of the assisted living program.