- The facility shall design, implement, and document educational programs to orient new employees and develop and improve employees’ skills to carry out their job
- On an annual basis, all employees shall receive inservice training in at least the following:
- Fire and accident prevention and
- Mental and physical health needs of the residents, including behavior
- Prevention and control of infections, including universal
- The administrator shall attend at least twelve continuing education hours per year relating to care and services for residents.
- The staff responsible for food preparation shall attend a minimum of two dietary educational programs per
- The staff responsible for activities shall attend a minimum of two activity-related educational programs per