220.127.116.11 ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:
- All fuse and breaker boxes shall be labeled to indicate the area of the facility to which each fuse or circuit breaker provides service.
- All staff personnel of the facility shall know the location of the electrical disconnect switch and how to operate it in case of an emergency.
- Electrical cords and appliances shall be U/L approved.
(1) Electrical cords shall be replaced as soon as they show wear.
(2) Extension cords shall not be used. The use of multi-socket united laboratories approved (U/L APPROVED) surge protector with integrated circuit breaker no greater than six (6) feet in length is permitted for the intended purpose and not as an extension cord.
[18.104.22.168 NMAC – Rp, 22.214.171.124 NMAC, 1/15/2010]