37.106.2817 EMPLOYEE FILES (1) The facility is responsible for maintaining a file on each employee and substitute personnel.
- The following documentation from employee files must be made available to the department at all reasonable times, but shall be made available to the department within 24 hours after the department requests to review the
- the employee’s name;
- a copy of current credentials, certifications or professional licenses as required to perform the job description;
- an initialed copy of the employee’s job description; and
- initialed documentation of employee orientation and ongoing training including documentation of Heimlich maneuver training, basic first aid and
- The facility shall keep an employee file that meets the requirements set forth in (2) for the administrator of the facility, even when the administrator is the
- The employer must have evidence of contact to verify that each certified nursing assistant has no adverse findings entered on the nurse aid registry maintained by the department in the certification
A facility may not employ or continue employment of any person who has adverse findings on the department nurse aide registry maintained by the department’s certification bureau.