184.108.40.206 FIRE DRILLS: All facilities shall conduct monthly fire drills which are to be documented.
- There shall be at least one (1) documented fire drill per month and at a minimum, one documented fire drill each eight (8) hours (day, evening, night) per quarter that employs the use of the fire alarm system or the detector system in the facility.
- A record of the monthly fire drills shall be maintained on file in the facility and readily available. Fire drill records shall show:
(1) the date of the drill;
(2) the time of the drill;
(3) the number of staff participating in the drill;
(4) any problem noted during the drill; and
(5) the evacuation time in total minutes.
- If applicable, the local fire department may be requested to supervise and participate in fire drills.
[220.127.116.11 NMAC – Rp, 18.104.22.168 NMAC, 1/15/2010]