WAC 388-78A-4000 Notice—Service complete. Service of the department notices is complete when:
- Personal service is made;
- The notice is addressed to the individual or facility at his or her last known address, and deposited in the United States mail;
- The notice is faxed and the department receives evidence of transmission;
- Notice is delivered to a commercial delivery service with charges prepaid; or
- Notice is delivered to a legal messenger service with charges prepaid.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 18.20 RCW. WSR 10-03-066, § 388-78A-4000, filed 1/15/10, effective 2/15/10.]
WAC 388-78A-4010 Notice—Proof of service. The department may establish proof of service by any of the following:
- A declaration of personal service;
- An affidavit or certificate of mailing to the assisted living facility or to the individual to whom notice is directed;
- A signed receipt from the person who accepted the certified mail, the commercial delivery service, or the legal messenger service package; or
- Proof of fax transmission.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 18.20 RCW. WSR 13-13-063, § 388-78A-4010, filed 6/18/13, effective 7/19/13; WSR 10-03-066, §
388-78A-4010, filed 1/15/10, effective 2/15/10.]