18.104.22.168 INCORPORATED AND RELATED RULES AND CODES: The facilities that are subject to this rule are also subject to other rules, codes and standards that may, from time to time, be amended. This includes the following:
- Health Facility Licensure Fees and Procedures, New Mexico Department of Health, 7.1.7 NMAC.
- Health Facility Sanctions and Civil Monetary Penalties, New Mexico Department of Health, 7.1.8 NMAC.
- Adjudicatory Hearings for Licensed Facilities, New Mexico Department of Health, 7.1.2 NMAC.
- Caregiver’s Criminal History Screening Requirements, 7.1.9 NMAC.
- Employee Abuse Registry 7.1.12 NMAC.
- Incident Reporting, Intake Processing and Training Requirements 7.1.13 NMAC.
[22.214.171.124 NMAC – N, 1/15/2010]