Best Care Senior Living
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is under the direct supervision of the Management Entity. The individual in this position will be expected to supervise the entire ALF Including all personnel functions, resident services, and facility operation. The facilities administrator is responsible for the day to day operation of the facility and is to enforce and maintain ALL policies and procedures, statutory regulations, and ensure the welfare and safety of the residents and personnel.
- Supervises and manages the daily operations of the Assisted Living Facility to include all services, operations, personnel, delivery of residential care, and together with the administrative team the entire fiscal operation.
- Supervises and manages the marketing, admission, retention, and discharge of residents, including all marketing functions, move-ins, residents’ records, service plans, health services, and others.
- Supervise, recruit, hire, train, and terminate all employees.
- Plans and conducts all necessary in-house training and meetings.
- Responsible for reviewing and submitting payroll biweekly.
- Responsible for submitting monthly reports to management.
- Responsible for receiving and depositing the resident’s rental payments.
- Assist residents with their finances; To include Social Security benefits, VA pensions and/or aid & attendance, and retirement funds.
- Works closely with third parties and vendors. To include obtaining quotes and contracts for services.
- Applies for Medicaid, OSS, MMA, and LTC for residents who meet and need these services
- Assist with Health Insurance needs. (Medicare and/or HMO plans).
- Works closely with all Social Workers and Case Managers.
- Responsible for the Facility to remain in compliance with all statutes and regulations for Licensure.
- Implement and manage all systems that will assure the safety and proper care of all residents/Participants.
- Assist Management with other Administrative duties as needed.
- Must be present for all inspections.
- 401(K) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Bonus Pay
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com