Website Lake Shore Manor
Lakeshore Manor is searching for a new caregiver with a heart for our Elderly. We’re a standard Assisted Living Facility with a 6-bed license. We can train but love and passion for caregiving are required.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Provides assistance to residents in the Assisted Living Program with their activities of daily living, enabling them to lead a quality life while maintaining their dignity. This position reports directly to the ALF Administrator.
– Provides assistance as needed with bathing, grooming, dressing, transferring, eating, toileting, escorting, and other activities of daily living.
– Informs the Administrator of any resident issues or concerns.
– Knows, understands, and adheres to resident rights.
– Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
– Abide by all health and safety regulations and facility standards.
– Must be able to prepare meals.
– Assistance with Medication
– Keep the facility clean and organize.
Qualifications and Skills
– Applicant must pass Level 2 Background Check
– First Aid/CPR training
– Free from communicable disease
– Cleared for TB
– Assistance with Medication and other trainings can be provided upon hire.
– Experience with Elder Caregiving is a plus.
– CNA/HHA are welcome to apply
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $9.00 to $9.50 /hour (Starting)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org