Website Hampton Manor of Punta Gorda
Where loving, dignified care is not the goal; it’s the standard.
We are seeking an attentive and trustworthy caregiver to join our staff in providing excellent care to our clients. The caregiver will plan and follow a daily care schedule with clients, and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise. To succeed as a caregiver you should be patient, empathetic, and have strong people skills. You should be observant and committed to making your client feel safe and comfortable.
· Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
· Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
· Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
· Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
· Assisting and escorting the client to activities or dining area.
· Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
· A high school diploma is required, further education may be beneficial.
· 3-5 years of progressive, successful, and verifiable senior living and caregiving experience
· Must obtain and maintain First Aid and CPR certification
· A driver’s license may be strongly desired.
· A professional and friendly attitude.
· A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.
· Must have negative TB test result
· Must pass all Federal, State and Local background screening (level 2)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com