Heather Hills Healthcare Center
• Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with licensure boards and proficient in performing job duties and skills of a Certified Nursing Assistant.
• Must have excellent follow-through.
• Must be able to lift 60-70lbs frequently.
• Must be able to stand and/or walk throughout the scheduled shift.
• Must have knowledge of computer systems, systems applications, and other office equipment.
• Must have the ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
• Detail-oriented with strong organization and prioritization skills.
• Must be able to meet all local health regulations and pass pre/post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiry.
• Must have the ability to promote positive interpersonal relationships through the use of tactful, direct, and sensitive interaction. Must be able to communicate verbally in a positive and professional manner.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families, co-workers, and to work cooperatively with others.
• Must comply with attendance policy and established nursing staff schedules, be flexible, and make necessary accommodations for the needs of residents and families.
• Must attend in-service/education programs as required to learn new procedures and develop skills to meet regulatory compliance.
• Must agree not to disclose resident-protected health information and report suspected or known violations of such to the Administrator.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org