Website Imperial Club
To ensure Imperial Club gets the best candidates, we offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. In addition, we offer a variety of professional development programs and learning opportunities to enhance your overall knowledge of the industry. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Daily and weekly marketing of the community to various sources throughout the local community.
• Liaise with numerous people in the local community to attract new potential residents each week.
• Consistently follow up and follow through to guide the potential resident throughout the leasing process to lease signing and move in.
• Continuously think of new ways to attract potential applicants to our community.
• Run credit, criminal and other background checks to ensure that the community’s screening criteria is not compromised and the best possible tenants are found.
• Timely preparation of all applicant/resident documentation.
• Effective and timely communication with residents and applicants on all issues pertinent to their tenancy.
• Assist in enforcement of lease terms and rules and regulations.
• Assist the Executive Team with various administrative duties crucial to the operation of the community.
• Effective and timely communications with Executive Director and other leadership staff.
Qualified candidates will have a proven track record of successful leasing and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a warm, out-going personality, strong customer service skills and solid computer skills. English-Spanish bilingual is a plus. The position will require organization, the ability to multitask, and excellent communication and closing skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com