The Allegro at Parkland, LLC
Allegro Senior Living-Kitchen Assistant (Parkland)
The primary responsibility of the Kitchen Assistant is to set tables, bus tables, wash dishes, assist the Cook as needed and complete cleaning duties. Maintaining a clean kitchen/dining area and a positive social environment for the residents are most important.
*MUST APPLY AT ALLEGROLIVING.COM*
· Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum of six (6) months food service (or related field) preferred.
· Must be flexible/adaptable, pay attention to detail, and have a good sense of teamwork.
· Must have an awareness of safety practices.
· Must possess, or be willing to obtain, current food handler permit and certification of Hepatitis A vaccinations where required.
· Must have a positive Criminal Background Screening.
· Must pass a physical having no signs or symptoms of a communicable disease including tuberculosis where required. Freedom from tuberculosis must be documented on an annual basis where required.
· The Community is a drug free workplace; associates are subject to adherence to the Company Drug Free Workplace policy.
To apply for this job please visit www.allegroliving.com.