Website The Allegro at Parkland, LLC
The primary responsibility of the Server is to accommodate residents and guests during their dining experience by attending to their needs in a friendly, timely, and professional manner. Making sure that the dining room is attractive and extremely clean at all times is key to ensuring a fine dining experience for our residents.
*MUST APPLY AT ALLEGROLIVING.COM*
· Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum one (1) year of related food serving experience preferred.
· Must pay attention to detail, be flexible/adaptable, have safety awareness, and be a team player.
· Must possess good organizational, rapport building, and communication skills.
· Must possess, or be willing to obtain, current food handler permit and certification of Hepatitis A vaccinations where required.
· Must have a positive Criminal Background Screening.
· Must pass a physical having no signs or symptoms of a communicable disease including tuberculosis where required. Freedom from tuberculosis must be documented on an annual basis where required.
· The Community is a drug free workplace; associates are subject to adherence to the Company Drug Free Workplace policy.
To apply for this job please visit www.allegroliving.com.