Truewood by Merrill Charlotte Center
The Memory Care Director is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the Garden House services provided to residents with a high level of customer service.
- Working directly with residents to evaluate needs and services to accurately assess, communicate and document resident status on electronic care system.
- Observing and reporting any significant changes in resident behavior and health to the General Manager, physician and family following state regulations.
- Ensuring all practices in the Garden House meet or exceed Merrill Gardens and state requirements.
- Leading budgetary and expense control reporting for Garden House.
If you are someone with:
- Current L.P.N./L.V.N.
- Experience in Assisted Living, Memory Care, Geriatric Nursing or Gerontology and/or Dementia Care.
- Demonstrated ability in budgeting and cost control.
- Knowledge of how to develop and utilize service plans, medication management systems, infection control practices and safety procedures.
- Skills in promoting teamwork, leadership, team member empowerment, and responsiveness to residents
We want to talk with you!
To apply for this job please visit merrillgardens.jobaline.com.