R 325.1911 License applications; authorized representatives; notices.
Rule 11. (1) An application for a license for a home shall be made on forms
authorized and provided by the director and shall be completed in full.
(2) An application for a license for a home shall be made and signed by the
individual desiring to establish, conduct, or maintain a licensed home, or by the
authorized representative of any individual, copartnership, corporation, or association
including any receiver, trustee, assignee, or similar representative desiring to establish,
conduct, or maintain a licensed home.
(3) An authorized representative shall be authorized by the applicant to do all of the
(a) Make application and amendments to the application
(b) Provide the director with all information necessary to make a determination in
connection with the issuance of a license.
(c) Enter into agreements with the director in connection with the issuance of a
(4) A certifi cate of appointment or other written evidence of the authority vested in the
authorized representative shall be attached to the application.
(5) In matters relating to the licensing of the home, the director may continue to
deal with the authorized representative until the director is notifi ed in writing that a
new authorized representative has been appointed with equal power and the former
authorized representative is no longer authorized to act.
(6) The director may use any appropriate means of notice and may direct notices
of any administrative action pursuant to licensing of the home to the applicant or the
authorized representative, either personally or by certifi ed mail at the address of the
establishment or institution.