R 325.1912 Licenses and permits; issuance.
Rule 12. (1) Upon determination that the home complies with the act and these rules,
the department shall issue a license.
(2) The department may issue a nonrenewable temporary permit for not more than 6
months in accordance with MCL 333.20162(2).
(3) The department may issue a provisional license for not more than 3 consecutive
years in accordance with MCL 333.20162(3).
(4) The maximum number of resident beds authorized for occupancy shall be
endorsed on the license, provisional license, or nonrenewable temporary permit.
R 325.1913 Licenses and permits; general provisions.
Rule 13. (1) A license, provisional license, or temporary nonrenewable permit is not
transferable between owners, or from one location to another, or from one part of an
institution to another.
(2) The applicant or the authorized representative shall give written notice to the
a department within 5 business days of any changes in the information as submitted in the
application pursuant to which a license, provisional license, or temporary nonrenewable
the permit has been issued.
(3) The number of residents cared for in a home and the complement of resident
beds shall not exceed the number authorized by the license, provisional license, or
temporary nonrenewable permit.
(4) The current license, provisional license, or temporary nonrenewable permit shall
be posted in a conspicuous public area of the home