He-P 805.05 Processing of Applications and Issuance of Licenses.
- An application for an initial license shall be complete when the department determines that all items required by He-P 805.04(a) have been
- If an application does not contain all of the items required by He-P 805.04(a) the department shall notify the applicant in writing of the items required before the application can be
- Any licensing fee submitted to the department in the form of a check or money order and returned to the state for any reason, shall be processed in accordance with RSA 6:11-a.
- Licensing fees shall not be transferable to any other application(s).
- Unless a waiver has been granted, the department shall deny a licensing request in accordance with He-P 805.13(b) after reviewing the information in He-P 805.04(c)(1) above if it determines that the administrator or a household member has been convicted of a felony in this or any other state, has been convicted of sexual assault or other violent crime, assault, fraud, abuse, neglect or exploitation or otherwise poses a threat to the health, safety or well-being of a
- Following an inspection, a license shall be issued if the department determines that an applicant requesting an initial license is in full compliance with RSA 151 and He-P
- The license in (f) above shall be good for a period of one year from the last day of the month in which it is