- The assisted living program shall maintain a resident’s record for 5 years after the resident is discharged.
- If an assisted living program ceases operation, the assisted living program shall make arrangements to retain records as required by §A of this regulation.
- An assisted living program shall:
(1) Maintain the privacy and confidentiality of a resident’s medical records;
(2) Release medical records or medical information about a resident only with the consent of the resident or resident’s representative, or as permitted by Health-General Article, Title 4, Subtitle 3, Annotated Code of Maryland; and
(3) Maintain and dispose of a resident’s medical records in accordance with Health-General