Resident assessments and care plans.
- An assessment is required for each resident within fourteen days of admission and as determined by an appropriately licensed professional thereafter, but no less frequently than
- The assessment must be completed in writing by an appropriately licensed professional. The assessment must include:
- A review of health, psychosocial, functional, nutritional, and activity
- Personal care and other
- The capability of self-preservation.
- Specific social and activity
- A care plan, based on the assessment and input from the resident or person with legal status to act on behalf of the resident, must be developed within twenty-one days of the admission date and consistently implemented in response to individual resident needs and
- The care plan must be updated as needed, but no less than